5.12.2013

My Cabin: Finally done with the bench

Photo: Scandinavian Retreat

Just spent a rainy weekend at the cabin, after a few rainy days in Bergen. I love living in Norway, but please: Give us some sun soooon. But hey, we finally finished and painted our new bench by the table! We actually made it last year, but gave up after descovering we made it 10 cm to short, and had to do it all over again. My mum is helping me making pillows-to-sit-on (what do you call it in english) cushions (thanks, Greta!) as we speak.

8 comments:

  1. Så flott!!


    Ønsker den en superduper uke,
    Klemmer fra Jatte♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Takk skal du ha! Ha en fin uke du også - veldig glad for kommentarer :)

      Delete
  2. in english they're called 'cushions' ... love your cabin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And thanks for "cushions", now I´ll remember ;)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks! So glad you like it, and for you taking the time to comment :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks! Have to pass that a long to my rather handy man though ;)

      Delete